SLOW STiTCH PROjECT
an ongoing online to offline project that advocates slow fashion culture
A research project extending from
The Practice of Everyday Life
a joint exhibition exploring everyday spaces for sustainable living
at Oi! Street Artspace
= T I M E W A R D R O B E =
MAKE YOUR WEARABLE ART BY HANDS
"It seems we are massively entering a quarantine of consumption where we will learn how to be happy just with a simple dress. Corona virus offers a blank page for a new beginning” says Li Edelqoort.
Slow Clothing is a philosophy.
It emphases on the art of clothes making and celebrates the skills of the craftspeople who make them.
Through exploring the basic skills of clothes making, compose your own wearable art that reflects your style and spirit. We – the wearers can be original, authentic and resourceful.
Once gone through the fundamental sewing skills, you'll find more ideas to refashion your preloved garments.
To protect each of us, hope you don’t mind the extra operations for the on-site workshops:
- The first 4 of you will be remained if the public policy keeps 4 people in maximum at that time.
- We’ll measure your body temperature at the entrance.
To avoid disappointing you, We suggest you to measure by yourself before coming.
- To enjoy chattering, please put on the face masks during the whole workshop.
- Please ensure that you did not traveled abroad (including Mainland China and Macau) within the past 14 days,
- and have not been in contact with a person who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19.
Everyone’s health is our 1st priority!